Monday, July 16, 2007

Much Ado About Denver

Tonight we went to a free showing of Shakespere's Much Ado About Nothing in a park right by the 16th Street Mall in LoDo (Lower Downtown) . This wasn't just your run-of-the-mill performance, it was a No Holds Bard production. This means that the entire cast read from scrolls instead of rehearsing and also included the audience in certain parts. It was very informal and I thoroughly enjoyed it. We are going to go see the Hamlet performance sometime this week. Stay tuned for the recap. Here's a pic of our group:



I also tried Noodles and Company for the first time today. Leave it to me to try something new in Denver that I could have anytime in East Lansing. But I did find out that it originated in Boulder, which is a stone's throw from Denver. I'm learning all sorts of new things here:)

Also, Denver has amazing sunsets.

No comments: